Polyvore is in need of a central coordinator & sunshine-maker! We're looking for an energetic generalist / jack of all trades to help our team 'run' faster. You would be responsible for managing the office, handling our outsource HR & benefits provider, managing the expenses, ordering supplies & food, helping to organize parties, playing community peace officer, and doing whatever it takes to make Polyvore a success! We're looking for someone who is resourceful, organized, detail-oriented, has a strong work ethic, good writing skills, and a fun, positive attitude.
- Own the relationship with our 3rd party HR/Benefits provider
- Manage the office, landlord, service providers
- Manage expenses (simple AP & AR)
- Make sure office is running smoothly, e.g. make sure the phones work and the kitchen has munchies!
- Answer office phone / take messages
- Help with recruiting and facilitate on-boarding process for new hires, etc.
- Help police the Polyvore online community (such as managing abuse queue, following up on requests & comments)
- Detail oriented and very organized
- Internet savvy
- Polyvore.com member
- College degree a plus but not required
- Must be located in the San Francisco Bay Area
- HR experience a plus
- AP/AR experience a plus