Please take a minute to look over the rest of Polyvore's guidelines:
When using Polyvore, you should:
- Have fun! :)
- Be creative and original
- Share your sense of style and your artistic talent
- Give people constructive feedback -- if you don't have anything nice or helpful to say, then don't say anything at all
- Respect other people's views and beliefs
- Do NOT create adult content. No pornography, full frontal nudity, or sexually explicit language.
- Do NOT promote violence or use hateful speech. No racist sets or comments.
- Do NOT bully, harass, abuse, stalk, or threaten other people. No sets that are mean to other people.
- Do NOT copy other people's sets and pretend they are yours.
- Do NOT upload photos of other people without their permission.
- Do NOT upload photos of yourself unless you are okay with other people using those photos. All items on Polyvore are considered public, meaning anybody else is free to use them. If you're not comfortable with this, then please don't upload your private pictures in the first place.
- Do NOT create or upload content that infringes on any copyright, trademark, or patent.
- Do NOT break any laws or participate in any illegal activities.
- Do NOT use profanity in your sets, comments, or messages.
- Do NOT send chain mail or spam in messages or comments.