Charlotte is the slim pear shape.
Charlotte is a cross between an English Rose and a typical Stepford wife. Her outfits are conservative yet never too revealing which shows off her feminine charm. Charlotte lives by the rules. Her preppy style is classic and chic and is always accompanied by matching shoes and accessories.
Charlotte has a slim pear shape where her bottom half is larger than her top half. With this body shape you need to wear clothes that minimize your hips and draws the eyes upwards.
Key: It’s all about balance, it is important to give the appearance of wider shoulders and bigger bust as this will help to take the attention away from the widest part of the body by bringing the eyes up to your face, neck, bust and waist. This can be done by using color on top, wide neck lines, accentuate your waste and wear dark colors on the bottom.
What to wear?
* Dresses and skirts should be A Lined and flared at the hips, putting a bow into your outfit will also add a zest of femininity.
* If wearing jackets choose those that are double breasted as it will balance out your silhouette.
* Reduce the size of your hips by wearing dark coloured trousers or jeans that flair out at the knee.
* Try wearing darker colours on your lower half. Obvious as it may sound; black is always slimming, and can detract attention away from those problem areas team with colourful tops to add colour to your outfit.
* Look for necklines that are scooped, draped, rounded or squared. Any neckline that has a lower and wider neckline will look great. These will emphasize your bust and draw attention to your face.
* A halter top that ties at the neck will give the shoulders the appearance of width they need, and this will help balance out your hips and thighs.
* Wear boots to cover chunky calves or heels to elongate your legs and slim your ankles.