Today we're adding a new Style Advice section to Polyvore that lets people ask & answer style-related questions to the web's largest community of fashionistas. If you're looking for tips on how to wear a tricky trend or wondering what colors match with your red hair, just post your question to the Style Advice section and watch the answers roll in.
We've been testing this feature for a few weeks with a small group of beta testers, so you'll find that there are already some really great questions & answers available in the Style Advice section. For example:
- Are harem sweatpants wearable or are they strictly for off-duty models?
- What can I wear to make myself look taller?
- What colors look good on a redhead?
- How do I pull off the military trend?
- How can I wear a body con dress without looking tarty?
- What are some great summer dresses under $50?
- Should I keep these Alexander McQueen shoes that I just bought?
- How do you wear denim shirts?
Polyvorians, please help us out by helping to answer other people's questions! And as always, let us know what you think by leaving a comment here on the blog.