You now have the option to use interactive set embeds for your blog, which allows your readers to engage with the products in your set directly on your blog! For example, try hovering your mouse over this set:
To make this work on your blog, all you need to do is add the following snippet of code to your blog template. Your embedded sets will instantly become interactive!
Instructions for Blogger:
1. Go to the Design tab.
2. Go to Edit HTML.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the template code and paste the Polyvore code right before the
Instructions for Tumblr:
1. From your Tumblr dashboard, click Customize.
2. Click on the Theme link.
3. Enable Custom HTML.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the template code and paste the Polyvore code right before the
Instructions for Wordpress.org blogs:
1. Go to the Presentation tab.
2. Go to the Theme Editor.
3. Edit the Footer file.
4. Paste the Polyvore code right before the
We're always interested in hearing feedback from the blogger community on ways we can improve our tools. If you're interested in testing out new features first or chatting with us on the phone and at meet-ups about some of your thoughts, please join our blogger network by filling out this form. We also love highlighting bloggers on our own blog and homepage, so let us know who you are!
As always, we love to hear your feedback so let us know what you think about this new feature. Happy blogging!