We showed you that templates can be a quick way to show off your personal style photos. You can use any existing template on Polyvore or create your own. Here's a quick tutorial on how to create your own template.
The set above was created with a template that looks like this:
Here's how to create this simple Street Style template:
1. Click the arrow next to the 'Create' link at the top of your page and select 'a template'. The Editor will open.
2. Now we'll add elements to the template. In the Editor, click 'All Items'. Then scroll down to click 'Frames & Borders'.
3. Choose a border you like and drag and drop it into the editor.
4. Click the 'My Templates' tab and add a placeholder. Placeholders are spaces that you can fill with items later.
5. Add more placeholders to the template as you wish.
6. You can add effects to the template. For example, if you wanted to add a tape effect to the edges of the photo, type 'Brushes' in the 'All Items' tab and add a tape border to the template.
Click 'Publish Template' when you're satisfied with the way the template looks. Then, you're done!
You can find your templates by clicking the arrow next to 'Profile' and selecting 'Items', then click the 'Templates' tab.
Let us know what you think about creating and using templates on your blog, or if you have questions or requests about templates!