Did you know you can create quick slideshows with Polyvore and embed them in your blog posts? All you need is an idea, and you can quickly curate items from Polyvore and create a slideshow for your blog.
How to create a slideshow with Polyvore:
1. Choose a topic and create a collection featuring items you find on Polyvore. For example, let's say you want to create a slideshow of friendship bracelets. Click Create Collection from the Create drop down menu and search for "friendship bracelets" in the All Items tab.
2. Add items you like to the collection and click publish.
3. In the collection, click Embed on your blog. You'll see options to choose the image size and number of items that the slideshow displays at a time.
4. To create a slideshow like the one in this blog post, choose your image size and select 1 for the "Number of Items."
5. Copy and paste the code into your blog post.
Then, you're done!
There are lots of possibilities to create interesting content when you embed a collection as a slideshow. You could feature a series of items like we did with the friendship bracelets, or create a slideshow where you mix items with sets. For example, check out this slideshow that features items and sets on how to style a kaftan.
We're always looking for comments and feedback to make our tools more useful for bloggers. So let us know how you use slideshows on your blog!