Whether it’s site updates, fun community stories, little known tips & tricks, or added app features, there’s always something new to learn about Polyvore. Presenting ‘Did You Know?’- a quick way to discover even more about us (and our community!). We’re excited to share and hope these posts help give you a more delightful creating, browsing, and shopping experience!
Did You Know: community members use Polyvore to inform, promote, and grow their own start-up fashion brands?
Monday, February 3, 2014
Did You Know?
- With over 20M unique visitors a month, Polyvore can help smaller brands increase brand awareness and product visibility online...for free!
- Polyvore is full of potential shoppers. The average basket size on Polyvore is $383, higher than Twitter, Facebook, & Pinterest combined.
- Promoting your brand with sets is super easy- anyone can use our clipper tool to pull in their own products and then embed sets to blogs, websites, email, and more!
- Just a few of our community members who have found business inspiration on Polyvore:
- golestaneh and her clothing boutique in Cologne
- dollychops and her partnership with Haus of Gaga
- je-suis-un-lapin and her newly founded Etsy store
Q&A with je-suis-un-lapin: