Time sure flies when you're having fun. We can’t believe it’s been 7 years! Thanks for all your love, support and creativity that you bring to Polyvore. We could not have come this far without you.
To celebrate the occasion, here’s a look back at some highlights from this past year:
- We launched an iPad app so you can enjoy your beautiful sets on a high-definition touch screen!
- Last May, we held our very first international meetup in London with NET-A-PORTER. It’s always a great joy for our team to meet our community members!
- Community members traveled from as far as Austria and Switzerland to join us at our meetup at our Polyvore headquarters last November.
- We launched our Home Section to help you discover and shop for the interior styles that you love.
- Polyvore Community Correspondents attended and covered awesome events like Coachella, the Punk exhibition at the Met with Moda Operandi, Spring/Summer 2014 NYFW, Luisa Via Roma Firenze4Ever in Florence, and now Fall/Winter 2014 NYFW.
- Community members from around the world have started hosting their own Polyvore meetup in their cities. Check out what’s happening in your hometown!
- Our team grew 75% over the past year. And we’re still hiring, so check our jobs page!
Lots of love,
The Polyvore Team